Curved awnings are characterized by an arched shape and are particularly suitable for public and commercial areas (shop windows, doors etc.) because they can be illuminated and used as an advertising space when printed.
- Curved awning design consists of an aluminum frame, on which a special material (impregnated fabric) is fixed.
- Various arched shapes are possible for these awnings. Not only protect from direct sunlight but as well can be a luxurious element to the building’s facade.
- The most popular model of a curved awning is a stationary design, although the offer also has folding awnings.
- Available different types of decorative edges as well as a colorful ribbon
- The maximum width of the curved awnings can be up to 6.00 m, but the span up to 1.50 m.