Outdoor blinds – a convenient way to change the lighting in the room – when the sun does not glow, the shutter can be pushed into the cassettes attached to the top of the window box, lowered to the desired height or changed to an angle.
- Outdoor horizontal blinds consist of extruded aluminum guides and aluminum lamellae, the angle of which is variable.
- Available in ellipsoid and folded lamellae with a width of 50-90mm.
- Outdoor horizontal blinds are available in a wide range of colors with a RAL scale.
- The lamella is covered with anti-corrosion coating that protect it from rust.
- Outdoor blinds can be driven manually – with a special stick or can be automated with a remote control, solar and thermal sensor each one or more at the same time.
- Horizontal blind maximum width can be up to 4.00 meters.